Measuring technology for flow rate, mass flow rate and flow velocity
50 years ago on June 13th 1966, the foundation for the internationally successful Höntzsch GmbH was laid. Back then, Ernst Ewald Höntzsch started out with the distribution of pharmaceutical and chemical-technical products. In 1976 the first flow measuring sensor was developed and manufactured. Ever since that day new sensors for the precise measuring of flow rate and flow velocity have been created in the Höntzsch development department. Recently a multifunctional handheld unit for the ATEX category 2G (zone 1).
Nowadays Höntzsch internationally distributes innovative measuring technology for flow rate, mass flow rate and flow velocity with 29 agencies worldwide. The DAkkS accredited calibration laboratory with its numerous test benches is continuously expanded and counts to one of the global’s most accurate references. Since 2012 the company belongs to the DMT GmbH & Co. KG in Essen and is therefore a member of the TÜV NORD GROUP.
Höntzsch celebrates its 50th anniversary in a unique way: 10,000 € are being donated. The Höntzsch employees suggested social and/or charitable organizations that they are passionate about. They were then able to vote for one of the suggested organizations. The number of votes determined the amount of the donation. The following organizations were considered:
- Ambulantes Kinder- und Jugendhospiz Pusteblume Rems-Murr in Backnang
- DKMS - Deutsche Knochenmarkspenderdatei
- Sonnen-Stunden für krebskranke Kinder, Waiblingen
- Kinderkrankenhaus / Olgahospital in Stuttgart
- Deutsche Multiple Sklerose Gesellschaft, Bundesverband e.V.
- Nachtwanderer Korb, Kontaktförderung zu Jugendlichen
- Stationäre Kinder- und Jugendhospiz Stuttgart
- Plan International Deutschland, Katastrophenhilfe für Kinder
- Kinder- und Jugendcamp für Roma-Kinder
- Ärzte ohne Grenzen
The staff celebrated the anniversary together and raised their glasses to another successful 50 years.